AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently ranked AVID one of the Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. Forbes Magazine listed AVID as one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast and the Boston Business Journal named AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Given this explosive growth, AVID is continuously looking for Technical Recruiters to join our team. As a Technical Recruiter, you’re responsible for the following duties/responsibilities:
- Hit individual IT recruiter performance goals and generate revenue outlined by management.
- Research, identify and recruit accurate candidates for placement in a timely fashion.
- Interview, evaluate and consider possible IT candidates for placement.
- Using own judgment, select the best available IT candidates for each position.
- Evaluate candidates to ensure each is interested and motivated to interview and accept opportunity.
- Manage multiple candidates and placed IT contract employees.
- Update candidates/employees regarding job status.
- Use discretion to negotiate compensation packages to obtain a strong margin.
- Personally interview candidates at your discretion.
- Meet with candidates or AVID Technical Resources consultants outside of office to identify and develop placement opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective candidates.
- Maintain relationships with existing consultants.
- Maintain a high volume of calls (50-75 calls per day).
- Generate a minimum of 25 leads per week for salespeople.
- Communicate leads to the appropriate salesperson/salespeople.
- Other duties, as assigned by AVID Technical Resources.